Friday, June 15, 2007

Memorial Day and First Trip to the Farm...5/06

Off to the farm we go...
Our little piece of Heaven.
~Where reality floats away, and you start to dream of a new one~
Really, it is all about the fishin'.

The kids begged Pappy to go,

and how could Pappy turn down a fishing trip?

Luke and Zoe just love chasing the lures...we haven't hooked one yet!

While everyone is out fishing or riding the four wheeler, I enjoy

taking photos of anything that I could get to stand still

... including the kids!

Dylan was my best shot, I can't take all the credit

...I tricked him into it.

Desiree, well as you can see, is just easy as pie. She immediately pops into pose.

Cute smile too!!

Below are just a few of the things that I found interesting around the farm.




The END!
Happy Memorial Day!

0 comments: