Thursday, November 20, 2008

SHOOTING! & SHOOTING DISASTER!

I thankfully have been able to start shooting again. Professionally at least. I have had so much fun. I almost forgot how much fun it was. Slowly getting back into the act, since replacing my camera a month or so ago. Chyl and Amoruso were so gracious to help me put my thinking cap back on and be my first Ginni pig shoot. They did so good.

Then, I dared to do a family shoot. DISASTER Struck! Whoever said, family photography was easy, is insane!! Trying to get everyone in one place at one time - nuts. Trying to get everyone to cooperate - crazy. Then Dakota Grace, oh how I love you, my problem child! She was not into it. And when Kota decides not to take a photo, she's not going to! No smile, and barely looking at the camera. Needless to say after 2 hours of TRYING to get a good family photo. I gave up, called it a re-shoot and we went home. I did get some good practice, and few good shots. Last shot of the day.... and one of my favorites.

0 comments: