Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mom & Matthew's Birthday Dinner!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mom & Matthew!
Mom and Matthews birthdays are like a week apart, so celebrating them together is pretty natural.
Matthew turned 22!! I know I can't believe it either.
and Mom, well we'll just say 50 something.
We enjoyed dinner and cake at Nana & Papa Herndons (Mom's parents)
Time for presents! Mom got perfume & jewelry. The staples for women.
Matthew got money...that's all he asked for.
Right before cake, Dakota Grace and I had a mini photo shoot. This is my favorite, and will be one of my all time favorites for a long time. I call her rabbit, those to bottom teeth, and the scrunched up nose...I am sure you see.
Then came the cake, and it was all over.
Dylan slept thru almost all of it. Soccer is wearing him out, it seems.
Sabrinia was all excited to see the kids though.
She is N & P's soccer goaly! Trust me, you have never seen a dog play ball like her.
On Tuesday, Jacob and I took Mom and Dad out to dinner for mom's birthday.
So this is her actual B-day Photo.
For her Birthday, Mom got a new baby...
a beautiful dapple dachshund.
She has named her Cami - because she looks like she is camouflaged.

0 comments: