Thursday, July 3, 2008

SUMMER HAS BEGUN! VACATION IS HERE!!

We have started our vacation...
well actually it begins tomorrow, but we have been counting down the minutes around here people!

Mom and I plan to hang out with the kids, clean up a few rooms, and take in a movie or so. Jacob and the boys have been working hard on a new Telecom project, so I am sure I will be assisting with that several times over the next week.

Well I promised feet photos, so I grabed a couple the other day with the girls. If you notice, Dakota's shoes are on backwards. Well, shall I say Desi's shoes on Dakota's feet are on backwards.

Desiree's legs look funny in this photo. And a toe looks like it is half missing. I can see that this feet picture thing is going to take a little practice.

I will get back with all the photos I can muster in a week or so.

Until then...
Happy 4th of July!!

0 comments: