Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DAKOTA GRACE IS 2!!

As I was taking photos during the party, there just wasn't enough light for great photos, so I decided that I would just video it instead. What a blessing that was! The reactions I got on video were way better than any photo I could have ever gotten. Watch and you'll see what I mean!


Here are a few other photos of the party...post presents.

~SHE'S SMILING & I CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA~

BUBBLES!

CAKE!

After the party we all went out to the lake. Papa Joe let us use the boat. (Thank you). Here are some of the photos & videos from that. The one thing you won't here, but was kinda symbolic was the Alan Jackson song... 'Remember When', playing in the background on the radio. It was a perfect fit. Just a sweet reminder to remember this moment...because 'This to will pass'.

Dakota learns how to jump off the boat...





Desiree's turn...



Dylan, too...



Happy Birthday 'Kota Grace!

0 comments: