Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doggy Lake!

Finally I have conviced Jacob to take the dogs to the lake!
We normaly take them a few times a year, but this year the beach that we go to has been taken over by rockwall residental developement. Booo!
So, when it was going to be just Jacob, dad and I, I was able to convience him to let us bring them along. THEY LOVE IT!
Luke loves to try to bite at the waves as we drive thru them, and loves to swim, and for this reason we put the jackets on them. They were moving around too much while the boat was moving. It made me nervous.
Zoe just loves to feel the wind in her fur. Ha! She wants nothing to do with getting in. The only water she enjoys playing in is the rain.
I grabbed a few photos as we were out. They were too cute not to share.
And after all they are my children.

0 comments: